Translated by Honda for the American Motorcycle Rider
1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly.
Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.
2. When a passenger of the foot, hooves in sight, tootel the horn
trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage,
tootel him with vigor and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.
3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take
fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him.
Go soothingly by.
4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway.
Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.
5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the
skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around
the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.